Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Incoming Cigars for Christmas

I've got some new cigars heading my way, and I'll try and review one or two before Christmas. It's been cold out, and hard to get a chance to really smoke in comfort.

Here's what's coming:

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 toro
Perdomo Lot 23 maduro churchill
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legends maduro toro
Sherpa toro
Pirate's Gold no. 2 maduro toro
Tierra del Sol (by Perdomo) maduro robusto

Th Rocky Patel cigars, and the Perdomos, would be priced $5 to $7 single retail, but they're much cheaper when bought by the 5-pack online or via CBid. They ran about $4/each including shipping.

The Sherpa, Pirate's Gold, and Tierra del Sol cigars would be in the $1 to $3 range, which is right up my usual alley.

If anyone has a preference of what they want to hear about first, let me know. I'm probably going to dive straight for the Vintage 1992 first, followed by the Tierra. The Perdomo churchill may have to wait for spring, unless I can get a local micro-herf together during the Holidays.

No comments: