Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Apokalyptic Rating System

Okay, so I don't really give quantitative ratings to the cigars I smoke. I don't really believe in the numeric ratings system used by the big mags, but I guess I should give some sort of indication of how much I like a given cigar. So, I've developed my own system.

Four Horsemen Rating: An excellent cigar in Construction, Flavor, and Value.


3.5 Horsemen Rating: A great cigar in all areas.


3 Horsemen Rating: A good cigar, may have a drawback, but generally good.


2.5 Horsemen Rating: An alright cigar, may not be perfect, but satisfactory in most respects.


2 Horsemen Rating: Eh. So-so. I was hoping for better. you get the point.


1 Horseman Rating: I want my money back. What was I thinking. Never again.


So, I'll be gradually adding these to past reviews, as well as reviews going forward.

No comments: